The Village Field Rug Hooking Kit | Deanne Fitzpatrick
This kit makes a great wall hanging, table mat, or pillow once it is hooked. Please note this kit is handmade with hand-dyed wool cloth and textures so colours and textures will vary slightly.
- completed kit makes a 6"x 6" rug
- Estimated Completion Time: 1-3 Hours
This package has everything you need to complete this rug:
- hand drawn pattern on burlap
- wool cloth strips and material
- rug hook
- colour picture of the completed rug
- illustrated set of instructions and colour key
Made in Amherst, Nova Scotia
The Village Rug Hooking Kit | Deanne Fitzpatrick
Born in Freshwater, Placentia Bay, Newfoundland, Deanne Fitzpatrick started rug hooking in her mid twenties. It was during this time she learned that she could tell stories, and express herself through rug hooking.
Deanne has written seven books, and her studio is nestled in downtown Amherst, Nova Scotia where she displays her one of a kind hooked rugs, kits, patterns, and host workshops.